Here’s my Google Summer of Code offspring!!! =D If you find any
problem with the code or the documentation, please send an email to
the tg4rb mailing list or post an issue in our issue tracker. I’m off
to Peru today, so I might not check email too often, but I’ll try my
best to keep up. Enjoy!
- takes an XML with actions from tg4w and outputs stand-alone Ruby
code that can be run directly or embedded into existing code (e.g. for
- can be used as a library or as an executable script.
- takes the xpath from tg4w and uses only enough info to guarantee the
uniqueness of the referenced element, allowing the generated script to
keep working even with some change to page structure.
- the generated code is damn ugly.
- a few action types from the XML input still aren’t recognized.
- some dependencies aren’t very clearly sorted out yet. you might find
you need something that is not specified. if yes, please report this
as an issue in our issue tracker.
- i don’t know, try to find more and let me know =)
0.0.2 / 2007-07-09
- fixed silly import problem on generated script
0.0.1 / 2007-07-09