test-unit 2.5.4 has been released.
Install: gem install test-unit
test-unit is an improved version of Test::Unit bundled in
Ruby 1.9.x bundles minitest not Test::Unit. Test::Unit
bundled in Ruby 1.8.x had not been improved but unbundled
Test::Unit (test-unit) is improved actively.
About this release:
This is a bug fix release.
This release improved documents for data driven test functionality.
This release fixes a bug that it is too slow to filter tests by
-t command line options.
If you think test-unit is slow to filter tests, please update
h2(#2-5-4). 2.5.4 - 2013-01-23
It’s a bug fix release.
- Added documents for data driven test functionality.
- Added TSV support for data driven test functionality.
- Support tag inspection on JRuby.
- Fixed a bug. It is too slow to filter tests when there are many
- Accept anonymous test suite.
[GitHub:#49] [Reported by Matthew R. Jacobs]
- Matthew R. Jacobs