I’ve released test-unit 2.4.0:
gem install test-unit
test-unit 2 is a successor library to Test::Unit bundled in
Ruby 1.8.x. test-unit 2 has many improvements rather than
Test::Unit in 1.8.x.
If you only know Test::Unit bundled in Ruby 1.8.x, please
try test-unit 2.
2.4.0 - 2011-09-18
- Supported Travis CI. #5 [Suggested by James M.]
- Added Gemfile. #6 [Suggested by James M.]
- [ui][console] Supported notification in show-detail-immediately.
- [ui][console] enable --show-detail-immediately by default.
- [ui] Added --max-diff-target-string-size option.
- [ui][console] Supported 256 colors.
- Added missing fixture file. #7 [Reported by grafi-tt]
- [ui][console] Added missing the last newline for progress level.
- Supported correct backtrace for redefined notification.
- Don’t handle Timeout::Error as pass through exception on Ruby 1.8.
[Reported by Marc S. (Acquia)]
- James M.
- Marc S. (Acquia)