test-unit version 2.0.1 has been released!
Test::Unit 2.x - Improved version of Test::Unit bundled in
Ruby 1.9.x bundles miniunit not Test::Unit. Test::Unit
bundled in Ruby 1.8.x had not been improved but unbundled
Test::Unit (Test::Unit 2.x) will be improved actively.
2.0.1 / 2008-11-09
19 major enhancements
- support ruby 1.9.1.
- add run_test method to be extensible.
- improve priority-mode auto off.
- improve startup/shutdown RDoc. [Daniel B.]
- add assert_compare. [#20851] [Designing Patterns]
- add assert_fail_assertion. [#20851] [Designing Patterns]
- add assert_raise_message. [#20851] [Designing Patterns]
- support folded diff.
- add assert_raise_kind_of. [Daniel B.]
- ingore inherited test for nested test case.
- add assert_const_defined.
- add assert_not_const_defined.
- support assert_raise with an exception object.
- support assert_raise with no arguments that asserts any
exception is raised. [#22602] [Daniel B.]
- support folded dot progress.
- add --progress-row-max option.
- support color scheme customize.
- support configuration file. (YAML)
- recognize test-XXX.rb files as test files not only test_XXX.rb
- Daniel B.
- Designing Patterns