I’m happy to announce the release of sys-proctable 0.8.0.
The sys-proctable library is a Ruby interface for getting at process
There are a lot of changes, but here are the highlights:
- The Linux and Solaris versions are now pure Ruby.
- The Solaris version now only supports 2.8 and later.
- Bug fixes all around ranging from bad struct members to dealing with
- Some ProcessTableStruct members have changed.
See the CHANGES file for all the gory details.
To install the latest version, use “gem install sys-proctable”. Note
that some platforms may explicitly require the “–platform=” option.
You can also get the source from the RubyForge project page at
- The tarballs I originally uploaded still contained a bug in Linux.
If you downloaded the tarball prior to today, please download the
version that is now on RubyForge. The gems are fine, however.