Swat is a todo list manager for Gnome & Emacs.
Heck : Emacs?
- Manage your todos, add them according to priority and category.
- Move your todos to wish list, when not feeling like working on them.
- libtomboy bindings for global shortcut(Alt-F11).
- Nice stats for number of tasks finished and added.
- All your todos are in a .org file and hence can be managed from
Emacs as well using org-mode.
- System tray integration.
- Alt-F11 : from anywhere, brings the todo window to front.
- Esc : to dismiss todo window.
- Control-N : to add a todo.
- sudo gem install swat
- gtk and gtk-ruby
- May not work on Windows/OSX .
Mailing List and Forums :
Let them talk of their oriental summer climes of everlasting
conservatories; give me the privilege of making my own summer with my