Svn: command not found

Upon trying to install I keep getting the following error message in my
terminal…

svn: command not found

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Do you have Subversion ( http://subversion.tigris.org ) installed?
Otherwise, installing a plugin won’t work - rails plugin-feature depends
on this.

Florian G. wrote:

Do you have Subversion ( http://subversion.tigris.org ) installed?
Otherwise, installing a plugin won’t work - rails plugin-feature depends
on this.

I installed Locomotive. Can I assume I have Subversion?

On 18.01.2007, at 02:04, Adam wrote:

Florian G. wrote:

Do you have Subversion ( http://subversion.tigris.org ) installed?
Otherwise, installing a plugin won’t work - rails plugin-feature
depends
on this.

I installed Locomotive. Can I assume I have Subversion?

You can pretty safely assume that you haven’t, or else you wouldn’t
have got that error message.

So go grab it from:

http://metissian.com/projects/macosx/subversion/

Cheers,
Andy

Andreas K. wrote:

On 18.01.2007, at 02:04, Adam wrote:

Florian G. wrote:

Do you have Subversion ( http://subversion.tigris.org ) installed?
Otherwise, installing a plugin won’t work - rails plugin-feature
depends
on this.

I installed Locomotive. Can I assume I have Subversion?

You can pretty safely assume that you haven’t, or else you wouldn’t
have got that error message.

So go grab it from:

http://metissian.com/projects/macosx/subversion/

Cheers,
Andy

Didn’t have subversion properly configured, all set now. Thanks for your
help.

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs