Sup version 0.0.7 has been released!
Sup is a console-based email client that combines the best
features of GMail, mutt, and emacs. Sup matches the power of GMail
with the speed and simplicity of a console interface.
Sup makes it easy to:
Handle massive amounts of email.
Mix email from different sources: mbox files (even across
different machines), IMAP folders, POP accounts, and GMail
== 0.0.7 / 2007-02-12
- Split sup-import into two bits: sup-import and sup-add.
- Command-line arguments now handled by trollop.
- Better error handling for IMAP and svn+ssh.
- Messages can now be moved between sources while preserving all
- New commands in thread-view-mode:
- ‘a’ to add an email to the addressbook
- ‘S’ to search for all email to/from an email address
- ‘A’ to kill buffer and archive thread in one swell foop
- Removed hoe dependency.