I’ve got a large project that I may be able to convert
to rails. The problem domain is a bit odd for most web
- There is a single data model.
- Each customer (~50), wants customizations to their
- 90% of the product is the same.
- There are several components to the product.
- Not all customers pay for each component.
If I use rails and create a “master” project. Do all
the main work as components, how do I structure each
of the customizations?
My question is specifically directed to how the
directory structure would look such that I don’t move
any files around and if a model is changed, the impact
to each customer can be tested.
Each customer will also have their own test cases for
the customizations performed.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around