String::Mask provides a kind-of string algebra useful for manipulating
strings in comparitive ways, eg. add, subtract, xor, etc.
- Homepage: http://rubyworks.github.com/strmask
- Source Code: http://github.com/rubyworks/strmask
- Mailing List: http://groups.google.com/group/rubyworks-mailinglist
Fixed bug that prevented plain strings from being coerced into masks.
This release also brings the build system up to date with latest tools.
(Note: 0.3.1 was botched).
- Fixed issue with plain strings not being coerced.
- Modernize build configuration.