I’m using JRuby on Rails 2.x
One of the requirements of my project is to create a recordings filename
that includes date and time. This is what I’ve got so far.
now = Time.new
@record_filename = “”
@record_filename += now.strftime("%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M-%S")
@record_filename += “.wav”
Because some of these files can be create at the same time, I need to
include a unit that is smaller than seconds, like a 10th of a seconds.
I searched, but it seems that this not possible in strftime().
Is that correct? If so, any idea how to solve this?
Counting is not an option.
– Birgit A., [email protected],
– Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK
– Company no: 1769350
– Registered Office:
– 15 London Road, Stockton Heath, Warrington WA4 6SJ. UK.
– tel.: +44 (0)161 237 0660
– <URL: http://www.westhawk.co.uk>