I have some code looking like this:
less or equals
greater or equals
not equal to
<%= var %>
What I’d expect this to produce for each “var” is:
- A checkbox with the value params[:search_param][“var”] equal to 0 if
unchecked, 1 if checked.
- A drop down menu that puts a value of 1-7 (default 1) in
- A text box that takes user input and places in
What it actually does is:
- params[:search_param] is not created.
- params[:param_sym][“var”] is always set to “1”
- The param value part actually works.
Would anyone mind explaining what I have done wrong?