From: Nick S.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Rails] still stuck on windows lighttpd config

Unless you are using cygwin (which you didn’t mention) lighttpd
doesn’t run on windows. *nix type systems oly I’m afraid.

On 12/14/05, Frank < [email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I have my app in C:\Program Files\lighttpd\htdocs\receipts
I do not know what to change in the lighttpd.conf to run this.
What paths do I need and what fastcgi setting to find this?

Thanks

Frank