Sticky Posts

Hey guys (I know…I should be debugging .Net code…I’m a bad
employee),

What’s would be the most painless way to add a “sticky” behavior to
posts?
For example…something I wish to remain in the front page in spite of
its
publishing date. Any help is much appreciated…Jose…if I can get a
few
more minutes off, I’ll look into the routes.rb file and let you know
which
lines I’d be messing with :slight_smile:

If you’re willing to play with the mental branch, I’ve done something
similar in my extension that I’m working on for the website I’m working
on - The main page will always have a feature article that might not
necessarily be the latest article - it will simply be the most recent
article marked as a ‘feature’.

Poke around http://soxbox.no-ip.org/radiant/svn/extensions/x_groggy/ -
there’s heaps of other crap in there, but mainly you just want to look
at the article_page.rb, article_metadata.rb and the articles:feature and
articles:each tags in lib/groggy_tabs.rb. I haven’t added in the bit to
actually SET that flag, but it’ll just be a check-box on the article
editing page.

Dan.