Stickler version 2.0.2
by Jeremy H.
Stickler is a tool to organize and maintain an internal gem repository.
Primarily, you would want to use Stickler if:
- You have proprietary gems that you want to have available via a gem
server so you may ‘gem install’ them.
- You would like to have a local mirror of third party gems from either
http://rubygems.org or some other gem server.
- You want both (1) and (2) in the same server.
- You happen to be in an environment with limited acccess to the
- Complete rewrite into a rack/sinatra based backend and a nice