Stats for each worker process

hello all,

I’m wondering if there is a way to get stats for each worker process.
If I use NginxHttpStubStatusModule then I get global stats but I’d like
to get the status of each worker, the number of requests that
worker has performed, the total number of bytes served by
the worker, the current percentage CPU used by each worker.

Thanks in advance
Giuseppe

I can separate the status to the vip (http site). See my config, hope
this help.

http {

    error_log       /var/log/nginx/error.abc.def.com.log;

    access_log      /var/log/nginx/access.abc.def.com.log;

    server {

            listen abc.def.com:443;

            server_name abc.def.com;

            ssl on;

            ssl_session_cache    shared:SSL:10m;

            keepalive_timeout               75;

            ssl_session_timeout  10m;

            ssl_certificate /etc/ssl/ abc.def.pem;

            ssl_certificate_key /etc/ssl/abc.def.pem;

            proxy_redirect     off;

            proxy_set_header   Host             $host;

            proxy_set_header   X-Real-IP        $remote_addr;

            proxy_set_header   X-Forwarded-For

$proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;

            proxy_set_header X-FORWARDED_PROTO http;

            proxy_connect_timeout 300;

            location / { proxy_pass

http://10.10.10.10:9002/something/under/this?saflsajfl; }

            location /nwa { proxy_pass      http://

10.10.10.13:9002/something/under/this?saflsajfl/sdfsdf; }

            location /test/admin { proxy_pass    http://

10.10.10.10:9002/something/under/this?saflsajfl/test; }

            location /test { proxy_pass  http://

10.10.10.11:9002/something/under; }

            location /wordpress { proxy_pass        http://

10.10.10.10:9001/something/under/wordpress; }

            location /nginx_status {

                    stub_status on;

                    access_log off;

Danny Trinh

Linux Admin

I’m wondering if there is a way to get stats for each worker process.
If I use NginxHttpStubStatusModule then I get global stats but I’d like
to get the status of each worker, the number of requests that worker has
performed, the total number of bytes served by the worker, the current
percentage CPU used by each worker.

Thanks in advance
Giuseppe

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/

Can you get stats for each worker process with your configuration ?

According to stub_status module I’m not able to get statistics (bytes
served, cpu used, requests etc) for each worker process.

Giuseppe