Starter/HelloWorld nginx module

Hello,

I want to develop a simple nginx module so I am looking for some
sample module, and I searched in Google and got:
http://www.evanmiller.org/nginx-modules-guide.html

While the content is amazing in detail but I am just thinking, why not
a starter module or even hello world provided from the source so we
can start new module from this starter every time?

Even better if have official doc on module development but at least an
official hello world module would be very great, isn’t?

Ryan

On Oct 10, 2012, at 1:24 PM, Ryan C. wrote:

Even better if have official doc on module development but at least an
official hello world module would be very great, isn’t?

Ryan

Thanks, we’ll definitely ponder adding something like this to the
distro.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Andrew A. [email protected]
wrote:

On Oct 10, 2012, at 1:24 PM, Ryan C. wrote:
Thanks, we’ll definitely ponder adding something like this to the distro.

Thanks, that will definitely help other people contributing more
module to nginx and make it more useful!

Keep the good works!

Ryan.

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs