sqlite3 version 1.3.5 - has been released!
This module allows Ruby programs to interface with the SQLite3database
engine (http://www.sqlite.org). You must have theSQLite engine
installed in order to build this module.
Note that this module is only compatible with SQLite 3.6.16 or newer.
1.3.5 / 2011-12-03 - ZOMG Holidays are here Edition!
- Enhancements * Windows: build against SQLite 3.7.9 * Static:
enable SQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA * Added
Statement#clear_bindings! to set bindings back to nil
- Bugfixes * Fixed a segv on Database.new. Fixes #34 (thanks nobu!)
- Database error is not reset, so don’t check it in Statement#reset!
- Remove conditional around Bignum statement bindings. Fixes #52.
Fixes #56. Thank you Evgeny Myasishchev.
- Internal * Use proper endianness when testing database connection
with UTF-16. Fixes #40. Fixes #51 * Use -fPIC for static
compilation when host is x86_64.
In case you wonder how to get this, simply use RubyGems:
gem install sqlite3
gem update sqlite3
This release is sponsored by all the love Aaron P. (tenderlove)
give us with his contributions.
Enjoy your happy weekend!