SQL Server & Rails 2.0 error -- MissingSourceFile

Hallo – I’ve installed the activerecord-sqlserver-adapter gem, but I’m
still getting an error when trying to connect to a SQL Server database
that I was connecting to just fine before I upgraded.
Can anyone help me fix this?
It’s for a working enterprise app that has been being used for over a
year, and I need to commit changes!
Thanks alot for taking the time to read this – the error I get is
below.
Doug.

MissingSourceFile: no such file to load -- dbi from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `gem_original_require' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `require' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.0.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:496:in `require' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.0.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:342:in `new_constants_in' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.0.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:496:in `require' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.0.2/lib/active_support/core_ext/kernel/requires.rb:7:in `require_library_or_gem' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.0.2/lib/active_support/core_ext/kernel/reporting.rb:11:in `silence_warnings' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.0.2/lib/active_support/core_ext/kernel/requires.rb:5:in `require_library_or_gem' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-sqlserver-adapter-1.0.0/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/sqlserver_adapter.rb:28:in `sqlserver_connection' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.0.2/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/connection_specification.rb:291:in `send' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.0.2/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/connection_specification.rb:291:in `connection=' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.0.2/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/connection_specification.rb:259:in `retrieve_connection' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.0.2/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/connection_specification.rb:78:in `connection' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.0.2/lib/active_record/base.rb:2438:in `quoted_table_name' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.0.2/lib/active_record/base.rb:1353:in `construct_finder_sql' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.0.2/lib/active_record/base.rb:1233:in `find_every' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.0.2/lib/active_record/base.rb:1227:in `find_initial' from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.0.2/lib/active_record/base.rb:502:in `find' from (irb):1>>

This has now moved on to another issue I’ve posted:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/144436

Cheers,
Doug.