SMTP problem sending to multiple recipients

Please consider the following code snippet:

msg = <<EOS
Subject: A Test Message

This is a test message.
EOS

Net::SMTP.start(, 26, , , ,
:plain) do |smtp|
smtp.send_message(msg, , [‘[email protected]’,
‘removed_email_addres[email protected]’])
end

If I execute this, only one of the two recipients will get a copy of the
message. No errors are seen, but the second address just gets discarded.
I’m pretty sure it’s not the server playing games as a similar action in
the python equivalent works cleanly.

Could someone offer some help?
Thanks much
—Michael