Small correction in sample code

After some of our members, helped me understand the ampersand problem, I
realized that there is a small error
in the menu list. I fixed it in the attached file. The change is at
line
769. There were two instances of &c being
inside of strings. After I changed the second occurance to &d the code
worked as described by rabbit.
I marked the line with #–&d change.

I do not know where to send any upgrades that I may find. If this is
not
the place, please tell me.

Ann

On 08/05/11 06:35, Ann M. wrote:

After some of our members, helped me understand the ampersand problem,
I realized that there is a small error
in the menu list. I fixed it in the attached file. The change is at
line 769. There were two instances of &c being
inside of strings. After I changed the second occurance to &d the
code worked as described by rabbit.
I marked the line with #–&d change.

Thank you for spotting this and sending in the change. I have committed
it to Subversion repository (SVN:2123)

cheers
alex

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs