Silverlight Problem

Hi there,

I’m trying to create an IronRuby-driven Silverlight project. I’m using
the
sl tool and Chiron as the server.
When trying to view the out-of-the-box template, I get an exception:
Unhandled Error in Silverlight 2 Application
Code: 2152
Category: InitializeError
Message: Failed to download a platform extension:
/dlr-slvx/Microsoft.Scripting.slvx

I took the slvx files from the Gestalt project, put them in a dlr-slvx
folder within my project folder and everything returned to work.

Are these files missing from the official ZIP file, or am I missing
something?

Thanks!
Shay.

Shay,

Not sure what release you’re using, but I’ve made sure that the
Chiron.exe in the IronRuby releases will only depend on the DLL files,
and put them in the generated XAP file. Let me know if you had this
issue with the last RC.

~js