much in the future either.

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mike M.
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:20 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Shiny New Code

Does anyone know when is the source code available on
http://dynamicsilverlight.net/ going to be committed to the RubyForge
SVN repo?

Also, it looks like the DLR hosting API has changed. For example, the
example code on the IronRuby Wiki
(http://ironruby.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?ExecutingIronRubyFromCSharp)
no longer works. Is there any public documentation on the updated DLR
API?

Thanks!
~Mike

Mike M.:

Does anyone know when is the source code available on
http://dynamicsilverlight.net/ going to be committed to the RubyForge
SVN repo?

Soon … :slight_smile: I tried pushing out before we left, and something’s mucked
up in the sync script. I’ll need to spend some time investigating before
I can give you a better ETA.

Thanks,
-John

Awesome. Thanks Dino!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 11, 2008, at 2:46 PM, Dino Viehland

Does IronRuby support .NET custom attributes? Is this even possible on
the DLR? I recall that this was a problem with IronPython, but I wasn’t
sure if it also affects DLR-based languages like IronRuby and IronPython
v2.0…

Brian

Just updated that wiki page with a working demo I had laying around…
wonder why I hadn’t before… ah well thanks for pointing it out!

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Mike M. [email protected] wrote:

~Mike

Ironruby-core mailing list

Michael L.
[Polymath Prokrammer]
http://blog.prokrams.com

IronRuby doesn’t support custom attributes. It currently doesn’t support
compilation to static .NET types at all, so there is nothing the
attributes could be applied on. We will look at this issue in future.

Tomas