Hello everyone, I just committed a pretty decent update to Seymore’s
subversion trunk. Most notably, I implemented a simple authorization
system that will be flexible enough to be used with plugins in the
future (when there is a plugin architecture). With this authorization
system, the api has also been firmed up a bit. Feedback would be great!
- Implemented a custom user authorization system that is flexible
to be extended by future plugins and simple enough for use in views.
- Secured all controllers and actions using the above system. [Issue
- Removed the authorization controller and separated login and logout
into their own controllers.
- Added a default ‘Home’ page that can be modified like any other page.
- Page names can now be updated.
- Un-publishing of the current revision can now happen from the page’s
action menu, rather than solely only from the revisions list.
Project page: http://slicedsoftware.com/software/seymore/