We are currently looking for 2 Ruby On Rails developers for our Digital Services and Project Management team in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. The team is in the process of digitizing our company’s operation and developing a complete product suite as one integrated solution.
The development team is based in Kuala Lumpur and work independently and yet closely together with our Offshore Development Centers in Portugal, Macedonia and Ukraine.
To become a part of INSCALE’s team, it is important that you can understand business requirements and transform them into good software solutions. You must also be able to manage your own contributions and have good communication skills in written and oral English. The position requires that you have a proactive attitude and that you are a good team player, who is willing to share knowledge with your fellow colleagues.
You will be working on internal projects, enhancing existing application, as well as developing brand new solutions. We’re aiming at digitalizing all our services into an integrated solution built on top of Ruby and Rails. Candidates should have strong hands on experience in Ruby on Rails.
• 5 years of experience coding web applications using MVC Framework, including 2-3 years in Ruby on Rails.
• Good understanding of PostgreSQL including transactions & prepared statements
• Ability to understand the business needs and transform them into software solutions
• Self-driven and well-structured coding style
Nice to have
• Experience building REST API back-ends
• Knowledge of Solr / Lucene
• DevOps experience (AWS EC2)
• Knowledge of Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML 5, CSS 3
• Hands on testing with Rspec, FactoryGirl, Selenium
This is the work that you were looking for. This is a good start for a better future. Know someone with similar skills refer and get a referral bonus for successful hires.
Please send profiles to email@example.com