Our client is seeking a software engineer to develop an enterprise
application aimed at designing and managing Energy Efficiency
projects. The ideal candidate has experience developing web
applications on Ruby on Rails, with the ability and flexibility to
integrate those applications with other platforms. This position
provides a unique opportunity to apply state of the art technology
with sophisticated building science to help make the world a more
energy efficient place.
- Develop back end energy modeling tools using Ruby.
- Work with SQL databases, maintaining data integrity and fine tuning
- Integrate efficiency tools with a broader suite of software tools.
- Respond to user requests and maintain open lines of communication.
- Work as an integral member of a team of developers.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills.
- Experience working with and tuning SQL databases (either MySQL or
SQL 2008, preferably both).
- In-depth understanding of CSS, XHTML, and Ajax.
- Flexibility to work on multiple platforms, including Linux and
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location(s): San Mateo, CA
For immediate consideration, please send a chronological resume to:
LinkedIn.com Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/strategi
SF Job Recruiting Examiner: