We are looking for a Senior Project Manager - SCRUM Master for a new
office in Poland, in Warszawa or Krakow
What we are looking for:
The Scrum Master has day-to-day responsibility for managing complex
Agile software development projects to completion.
Responsible for all aspects of the development/implementation of highly
complex Global analytics platform projects using Scrum methodology
• Facilitates Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Daily Stand-Ups,
• Removes impediments/blockers in order to keep teams highly productive
• Identifies and manages dependencies with other internal or external
• Provides metrics and status to senior management
• Mentors team members on Agile/Scrum best practices
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports
company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Project Management and applies
this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
Required Skills or Training:
8-plus years of experience in project management
2 plus years of experience with SCRUM
3 plus years managing projects in a Ruby environment
5 plus years experience managing web application projects.
Strong conflict resolution, negotiation, and consensus-building skills.
Ability to manage frontend developers and designers
• Strong communicator with excellent English language skills (written
• The ability to get things done in an emerging, high-growth company
• Smart, creative, energetic, conscientious, and enthusiastic person
with strong problem solving skills
• Team player with a customer-focused attitude
We are committed to growing out footprint in Poland, and all hires will
be working for BrightBytes directly.
• Competitive base salaries
• Semi-annual bonuses based on company performance
• Stock options
• Health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• Monthly commute allowance
• All the snacks and drinks you want
BrightBytes is a meritocracy where people are rewarded based on merit —
if you produce, you will be rewarded…
We look forward to hearing from you.