We are Seatris.ai, here to revolutionize the international restaurant industry. By using algorithms that can reorganize and constantly improve capacity, we create a sophisticated reservation and order management toolkit for one of the most complex environments imaginable for artificial intelligence: Restaurants & Cafés
We are an open-minded, women- and parent-friendly, international team with an up-and-coming product, rock-solid financing, a worldwide client base, located in the heart of the European digital epicenter.
International candidates must have a valid working permit or qualify for the EU Blue Card or study at a European university.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a full-time backend Elixir / Ruby on Rails developer to reinforce our team at Seatris.ai - a restaurant assistance and AI solution based in Berlin, Germany.
Do you love building working software? Are you skilled at communicating? Do you have excellent self-management skills? Are you concerned with creating value? Do you love to learn? If you answered yes, then you might be the teammate we need.
The ideal candidate is self-driven, team-oriented, passionate about web technologies and industry best practices, and has experience in designing complex micro-service architectures using Ruby on Rails and Elixir.
My name: Tom Roth
My position: CTO
Company name: seatris.ai
About the job
Job title: Senior Backend Developer
Working languages: German, English
- 5 years experience working with browsers (JS, APIs, HTM L, CSS, etc.)
- Proficiency in Ruby (+3 Years)
- Experience in Elixir
- Experience developing complex b2b applications with Rails
- Experience working with Phoenix
- Experience working in a large codebase
- Experience with Testing, CI, REST(fullness), Jira and Confluence
- Experience writing unit and acceptance tests
- Understanding of best practices for web development and software design
- General software engineering knowledge (data structures, OOP, functional programming, and the like)
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and empathy for the end user
- Experience in cloud production, global services, cross-device publishing platforms, payment, ticketing, and booking-systems is of advantage. A love for feature driven development, a passion for performance optimization, and a good understanding of usability will help too.
What the successful job applicant will be working on:
- Implementing micro-services for new or existing features
- Defining APIs
- Maintaining and optimizing our application
- Collaborating on product design strategies
- Working independently or with other engineers to develop clean, elegant, and performant user experiences using industry best practices.
- Collaborating with frontend developers, backend engineers and internal stakeholders to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product.
- Assisting in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Participating in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Ensuring that our growing customer base reach success
About the interview process
For further information or applictaions please contact me via email: