I’m trying to define a hier_block with the same functionality as the
usrp_siggen top_block. The main idea is to use this new block in a
way changing the frequency and/or the amplitude of the signal.
I did “copy/paste” of the code of usrp_siggen.py and I put it on a
hier_block2 (changing the init definition, putting the
gr.io_signature(0,0,0), etc.). When I execute my program, I obtain a
segmentation fault error in the self.lock() instruction. If I remove
line (and the self.unlock() it works properly. Does anybody know/suspect
I’m using gnuradio 3.2.2 and as I said, I copied the code wich works
perfectly in the usrp_siggen.py application.
View this message in context:
Sent from the GnuRadio mailing list archive at Nabble.com.