We are a rapidly growing American company with staff in Latin America.
We would like to retain three or more developers immediately to staff
Ideally on these projects we would like to work with full-time
freelancers or small firms, but we would also consider offering a
full-time, permanent position to the right candidate.
At interview you should be able to show that you have:
- 1+ yrs Ruby on Rails programming experience.
- worked on commercial projects under direction and deadlines.
- STRONG knowledge of Ruby on Rails and how to structure new
applications and databases.
- effective English communication skills to read, write, and talk using
- ability to work independently and effectively with attention to
- ability to communicate daily live during US business hours
The job is from home, so you must have a high speed internet connection.
We will have many future projects for a person or team that does well.
This is a great opportunity to get started working with an established
Compensation will be based on talent and experience.
If you match with the profile:
Email your resume in English to [email protected] Sujetc:RoR