SCGI / Apache 2 / Win32 not working / no output / help?

Hello all,

I’m trying to use SCGI on Apache2/Win32. I followed your apache2 wiki
links
as far as possible… but I only “connection refused” on
http://127.0.0.1:82/ or http://localhost:82.

Do you have any other resources for Apache/Win32/SCGI config ?

This is the end of my ./conf/httpd.conf

SCGIMount / 127.0.0.1:9999 http://127.0.0.1:9999

<VirtualHost 127.0.0.1:82 http://127.0.0.1:82>
AddDefaultCharset utf-8
ServerName www.yourdomain
DocumentRoot C:/ruby/dev/buildview2/public
ErrorDocument 500 /500.html
ErrorDocument 404 /404.html

handle all requests throug SCGI

SCGIMount / 127.0.0.1:9999 http://127.0.0.1:9999

matches locations with a dot following at least one more characters,

that
is, things like *,html, *.css, *.js, which should be delivered directly
from
the filesystem
<LocationMatch ..+$>

don’t handle those with SCGI

SCGIHandler Off

<Directory C:/ruby/dev/buildview2/public/>
Options +FollowSymLinks
Order allow,deny
allow from all

Peter F.

I have a httpd.conf similar to yours, and don’t have the problems you
described. Did you configure your scgi correctly using scgi_ctrl and run
scgi_service?

Jin

You probably did what I did and not realise you have to install
scgi_rails.
You have to have the scgi_rails deal started and running as a service
before
the mod_scgi deal will work.

Look at the readme on HYPERLINK
"http://www.zedshaw.com/projects/scgi_rails/rdoc/index.html"http://www.zedsh
aw.com/projects/scgi_rails/rdoc/index.html.

If again like me you get errors when trying to run scgi_ctrl (from
memory),
youâ??ll need to use gem install . youâ??ll get the
missing
dependency name when you try starting scgi_ctrl. There was about 3 or 4
of
them I had to install.

Kind Regards,

Rowan

I’m trying to use SCGI on Apache2/Win32. I followed your apache2 wiki
links
as far as possible… but I only “connection refused” on HYPERLINK
"http://127.0.0.1:82/"http://127.0.0.1:82/ or HYPERLINK
"http://localhost:82"http://localhost:82.

SCGIMount / HYPERLINK "http://127.0.0.1:9999"127.0.0.1:9999

<VirtualHost HYPERLINK "http://127.0.0.1:82"127.0.0.1:82>