rutema version 1.0.0 has been released!
Check http://patir.rubyforge.org/rutema100.html for more info.
rutema is a test execution tool with a twist.
It allows you to combine test tools while it takes care of logging,
reporting, archiving of results and formalizes execution of automated
and manual tests.
It’s purpose is to make testing in heterogeneous environments easier.
For more information look at http://patir.rubyforge.org/rutema
- Unified test execution environment for automated and manual tests
- Extensible reports and notifications in various formats (email, rss,
pdf, html etc.)
- Web frontend and command line report generation tools for browsing the
test results database (with rutemaweb)
- Comprehensive history of test execution
- A well defined way to create a project specific test specification
See http://patir.rubyforge.org/rutema/distro_test.html for an
- patir (http://patir.rubyforge.org)
- mailfactory (http://rubyforge.org/projects/mailfactory/)
- activerecord (http://ar.rubyonrails.com/)
- sqlite3 (http://rubyforge.org/projects/sqlite-ruby/)
- ruport (http://rubyreports.org/)
1.0.0 / 2008-10-06
- DB schema change: title and description added to scenario table
- footer parameter for the email reporter
- Specification titles included in the text reports
- When parsing multiple specifications a duplicate name will now
generate a parser error
- rutema_updater upgrades existing databases, check
- rutemah scrapped
- rutemax logs it’s version always
- activerecord 2.1.1 is now in use
0.9.3 / 2008-09-10
- Sorted result summaries in the text and the email reporter
- ActiveRecordReporter registration logging
0.9.2 / 2008-09-10
- Fixed major blunder with test reporting
- Added text reporter for consistent text summaries
- More tests
- Fixed check test behaviour (was not running even when specified in the
- Fixed bungled emailing when using multiple addresses in the config
0.9.1 / 2008-09-09
- Modularisation of element parsing methods introduced.
- MinimalXMLParser refactored as example.
- Extra element parser modules available in the rutema_elements gem
- Cleaned up EmailReporter. Unit tests with Mocha, text report has a
0.9.0 / 2008-09-08
- Ability to nest scenarios added to the base parser
- Documentation at