rutema version 0.9.0 has been released!
rutema is a test execution tool with a twist.
It allows you to combine test tools while it takes care of logging,
reporting, archiving of results and formalizes execution of automated
and manual tests.
It’s purpose is to make testing in heterogeneous environments easier.
For more information look at http://patir.rubyforge.org/rutema
- Unified test execution environment for automated and manual tests
- Extensible reports and notifications in various formats (email, rss,
pdf, html etc.)
- Web frontend and command line report generation tools for browsing the
test results database (with rutemaweb)
- Comprehensive history of test execution
- A well defined way to create a project specific test specification
See http://patir.rubyforge.org/rutema/distro_test.html for an
- patir (http://patir.rubyforge.org)
- mailfactory (http://rubyforge.org/projects/mailfactory/)
- activerecord (http://ar.rubyonrails.com/)
- sqlite3 (http://rubyforge.org/projects/sqlite-ruby/)
- ruport (http://rubyreports.org/)
- Ability to nest scenarios added to the base parser
- Documentation of this feature at
- Split rutemaweb into own gem
- Refactored reporters
- Re-enabled the --step commandline facility of rutemax allowing
step-by-step execution and fixed the StepRunner implementation