== What is ruport-util? ==
A collection of utilities and support libraries for Ruby Reports.
It currently has support for:
- Basic Graphing (util/graph)
- Report runner (util/report)
- Report Mailing (util/mailer)
- Report Manager (util/report_manager)
- Invoices (util/invoice)
- PDF form helpers (util/pdf/form)
- ODS formatter for tables (util/ods)
- Benchmarking Tool (util/bench)
- Ruport centric code generation via the rope command.
- csv to OpenDocument conversion via csv2ods
== What’s new in this release? ==
This release features support for OpenFlashChart, thanks to Patrice
De Saint Steban.
== Get it ==
gem install ruport-util -y
== Disclaimer ==
ruport-util is currently a package in flux. Do not expect stability,
completeness, or polish. That having been said, please feel free to
contribute bug reports and patches. Also, if you have an
questions, let us know