volevo solo inoltrarvi questa mail che ho ricevuto ieri sera
Back in November 2008 JetBrains opened the Public Preview for
RubyMine, our new IDE for Ruby and Rails developers targeted at
developer productivity (as all JetBrains products do). In 10 EAP
builds released up to date, lots of new features have been added and
improved thanks to the useful feedback we received.
Now RubyMine is ready to go Beta, which leaves only a small step to
the 1.0 release, due out before the end of April.
Despite being the first major release, RubyMine 1.0 is a full-featured
and mature integrated development environment. It provides developers
with the following key functionality:
• Intelligent editor with type aware code completion for Ruby code
• Rails-specific code completion for Controllers, Helpers, Views,
find_by_* methods and methods like url_for, redirect_to, etc.
• Set of refactorings for Ruby and Rails including Ruby-generic ones
such as Extract Method
• Advanced project navigation with Ruby on Rails specific views and
• Graphical Ruby debugger with breakpoints even in RHTML code
• Support for Ruby-specific unit testing frameworks (RSpec,
Test::Unit and Test/Spec)
• Integrated Version Controls support including Subversion, Git and
RubyMine 1.0 will be very affordably priced at only $99.00. In
addition, everyone can now get a 50% discount on RubyMine by
submitting a request to JetBrains at http://www.jetbrains.com/ruby.
Download RubyMine Beta and request the discount to buy RubyMine 1.0
for just $49.00!
-JetBrains RubyMine Team
“Develop with Pleasure!”
Non voglio consigliare a nessuno di abbandonare il suo editor o IDE
Rubymine è comunque l’ambiente di sviluppo con cui io mi sono trovato
meglio a sviluppare, debuggare e testare Ruby e Ruby on Rails e ho
scaricato il codice da usare per avere lo sconto.