Long time since I announced my last project…
- Classes, modules, inheritance
- Instance methods, class methods
- Exceptions (rescue/ensure)
- Meta-programming stuff like ‘attr_reader’
(any meta-programming stuff works that does not appear inside
- Iterators, yield
- “require” (with platform-specific extension ala Google Webtoolkit)
- Some kind of compile-time method lookup
- Numbers, String, Array, Hash, Proc (a lot of functionallity is
- Testing with Rhino-JS
- A lot more
There is a lots of room for optimizations and improvement
Best take a look at sample/demo.rb or test/*.rb.
It’s available from here:
Best use Mercurial (www.selenic.com/mercurial) to check it out:
hg clone static-http://ntecs.de/hg-projects/rubyjs/
Requires ParseTree 1.6.3 as rubygem.
Have fun with it!