RubyInline version 3.12.1 has been released!
- home: http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/RubyInline/
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/RubyInline/
- repo: https://github.com/seattlerb/rubyinline
Inline allows you to write foreign code within your ruby code. It
automatically determines if the code in question has changed and
builds it only when necessary. The extensions are then automatically
loaded into the class/module that defines it.
You can even write extra builders that will allow you to write inlined
code in any language. Use Inline::C as a template and look at
Module#inline for the required API.
2 bug fixes:
- Fixes for maglev to find headers in the correct location.
- Fixes for tests, mostly for maglev.