rubygems-update version 1.6.1 has been released!
RubyGems is a package management framework for Ruby.
This gem is an update for the RubyGems software. You must have an
installation of RubyGems before this update can be applied.
See Gem for information on RubyGems (or
To upgrade to the latest RubyGems, run:
$ gem update --system # you might need to be an administrator or root
See UPGRADING.rdoc for more details and alternative instructions.
If you don’t have any RubyGems install, there is still the pre-gem
getting software, doing it manually:
- Download from: https://rubygems.org/pages/download
- Unpack into a directory and cd there
- Install with: ruby setup.rb # you may need admin/root privilege
For more details and other options, see:
ruby setup.rb --help
1.6.1 / 2011-03-03
- Installation no longer fails when a dependency from a version that
installed is unsatisfied.
- README.rdoc now shows how to file tickets and get help. Pull Request
- Gem files are cached correctly again. Patch #29051 by Mamoru T…
- Tests now pass with non-022 umask. Patch #29050 by Mamoru T…