Rubyforge forgets I'm logged in

Has anyone else run into some problems of rubyforge forgetting that you
are logged in? Any thoughts?
-R

On Sat, 2008-07-26 at 07:24 +0900, Roger P. wrote:

Has anyone else run into some problems of rubyforge forgetting that you
are logged in? Any thoughts?

How long does it take for it to forget? Perhaps you’re seeing this:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=10650&group_id=5&atid=101

Yours,

Tom

Tom C. wrote:

On Sat, 2008-07-26 at 07:24 +0900, Roger P. wrote:

Has anyone else run into some problems of rubyforge forgetting that you
are logged in? Any thoughts?

How long does it take for it to forget? Perhaps you’re seeing this:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=10650&group_id=5&atid=101

Yours,

Tom

It’s possible. It only happens at work, and also seems to happen on
sourceforge, so it may not be a rubyforge problem :slight_smile: No idea how to
overcome it except to login about 10 times then it works.
Thanks!
-R

On Aug 6, 2008, at 4:51 PM, Roger P. wrote:

It’s possible. It only happens at work, and also seems to happen on
sourceforge, so it may not be a rubyforge problem :slight_smile: No idea how to
overcome it except to login about 10 times then it works.

Blah… that’s no fun. If you want, send me your public-facing IP
(send it to [email protected]) and I’ll add it to the exclude list and
we can see if that fixes it…

Yours,

Tom

On Aug 6, 2008, at 5:11 PM, Bryan R. wrote:

Similar to this, does anyone else have problems logging in at
ruby-forum? I usually have to enter my login credentials twice
before
it logs me in. Sometimes only once…

did you try hitting the keyboard really hard?

a @ http://codeforpeople.com/

Similar to this, does anyone else have problems logging in at
ruby-forum? I usually have to enter my login credentials twice before
it logs me in. Sometimes only once…

Roger P. wrote:

Has anyone else run into some problems of rubyforge forgetting that you
are logged in? Any thoughts?
-R

Nope… I’ll have to try that one! :slight_smile:

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs