rubyforge version 0.4.2 has been released!
A simplistic script which automates a limited set of rubyforge
- Run ‘rubyforge help’ for complete usage.
- Setup: For first time users AND upgrades to 0.4.0:
- rubyforge setup
- edit ~/.rubyforge/user-config.yml
- rubyforge config
- Don’t forget to login! logging in will store a cookie in your
.rubyforge directory which expires after a time. always run the
login command before any operation that requires authentication,
such as uploading a package.
0.4.2 / 2007-05-21:
- Fix for windoze users (spaces in path).
- Added check for extant release.
- Added default hash for first-time releases.