RubyConf videos?

Guys,

I had a truly wonderful time at RubyConf. It was a very enlightening
three days, and worth far more than the paltry $250 it put me out.

My only regret is that I could not attend every session. I know the
Confreaks guys were there filming…does anyone know if/when these
videos will be made publicly available?

Thanks!
John

On Nov 6, 2007 10:23 AM, John W. [email protected] wrote:

Guys,

I had a truly wonderful time at RubyConf. It was a very enlightening three days, and worth far more than the paltry $250 it put me out.

My only regret is that I could not attend every session. I know the Confreaks guys were there filming…does anyone know if/when these videos will be made publicly available?

Next week they said :slight_smile:

Laurent

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 12:23:53AM +0900, John W. wrote:

Guys,

I had a truly wonderful time at RubyConf. It was a very enlightening
three days, and worth far more than the paltry $250 it put me out.

My only regret is that I could not attend every session. I know the
Confreaks guys were there filming…does anyone know if/when these
videos will be made publicly available?

Thanks! John

http://news.confreaks.com/2007/11/6/rubyconf-2007-status

Keep a watch on their blog, looks like "… We anticipate having the
majority of the videos up by the end of the week. "

enjoy,

-jeremy

Guys,

Anything new regarding the availability of the videos? Or while the
video are being prepared it would really be nice if one could have
access to the slides.

Thanks!

Laurent

Laurent J. wrote:

Anything new regarding the availability of the videos?

These you’re looking for?
http://rejectconf4.confreaks.com/

Best regards,

Jari W.

http://mtnwestrubyconf2007.confreaks.com/

  • Bill

thefed wrote:

On Nov 6, 2007, at 4:36 PM, Jeremy H. wrote:

http://news.confreaks.com/2007/11/6/rubyconf-2007-status

Keep a watch on their blog, looks like "… We anticipate having the
majority of the videos up by the end of the week. "

speaking of which, are there RailsConf videos from May? I haven’t
made a legitimate google search yet, but I haven’t heard anything
about them.

-Ari

They’ve had the “…will be up by the end of the week” for a while. I
imagine there was a lot of editing to do with RejectConf that pushed
things back. http://rubyconf2007.confreaks.com/

They do have Matz’s video up but I’m sure they’re working hard to get
the rest up.

Great RubyConf07!

-bill

Laurent J. wrote:

Guys,

Anything new regarding the availability of the videos? Or while the
video are being prepared it would really be nice if one could have
access to the slides.

Thanks!

Laurent

On Nov 6, 2007, at 4:36 PM, Jeremy H. wrote:

http://news.confreaks.com/2007/11/6/rubyconf-2007-status

Keep a watch on their blog, looks like "… We anticipate having the
majority of the videos up by the end of the week. "

speaking of which, are there RailsConf videos from May? I haven’t
made a legitimate google search yet, but I haven’t heard anything
about them.

-Ari