Hi everyone –
In case you missed it the first time (and rather a lot of you seem to
You can now submit a RubyConf 2006 presentation proposal, at:
You can, and you should, and if you intend to, you MUST!
Here are a few FAQ (FAQs?):
- WHAT’S THE DEADLINE?
The deadline for proposals is JUNE 30, which is SOON! We have to get
the schedule at least mostly set so that we can open up registration
and actually give people a reason to register!! (Yes, we can coast on
our brand name, but we like to stay on our toes.)
- WHO SHOULD PROPOSE A PRESENTATION?
You! We’re looking for presentation ideas from new Rubyists, old
Rubyists, young Rubyists, old Rubyists – anyone who has:
- work-in-progress reports on Ruby libraries and applications
- insights into Ruby’s design
- experience with using Ruby in any enterprise (whether
“the” enterprise or some non-commercial or hobbyist
- WHO CAN I ASK IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MY TOPIC IN ADVANCE?
You can write to [email protected] and we’ll give you some
David, for RubyConf 2006
See what the readers are saying about “Ruby for Rails”!