ruby2ruby version 1.2.2 has been released!
ruby2ruby provides a means of generating pure ruby code easily from
ParseTree’s Sexps. This makes making dynamic language processors much
easier in ruby than ever before.
1.2.2 / 2009-01-20
3 minor enhancements:
- Added -s to display sexp before printing r2r
- Added a bunch of backslash and masgn tests.
- Refactored tests.
4 bug fixes:
- Fixed iters to deal with empty bodies.
- Fixed process_call for a number of cases incl , =, and args
- Fixed process_hash to always generate braces if in arglist.
- Switched process_alias to producing alias again, needed for