ruby2ruby version 1.1.8 has been released!
ruby2ruby provides a means of generating pure ruby code easily from
ParseTree’s Sexps. This makes making dynamic language processors much
easier in ruby than ever before.
1.1.8 / 2007-08-21
6 minor enhancements:
- Added super awesome .autotest file. YAY!
- Removed nil.method_missing… too many ppl bitching about it.
- Renamed RubyToRuby (the class name) to Ruby2Ruby.
- Restructured self-translation tests so they were friendlier when
- Strings are now always one line long only.
- Fully in sync with ParseTree and ruby_parser.
2 bug fixes:
- Fixed a number of issues/bugs discovered via ruby_parser.
- Cleaned out some dead code and hacks we don’t need anymore.