I’ve been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here’s
an invitation to create an account.
Wesley C. has invited you to open a free Gmail account.
To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
Once you create your account, Wesley C. will be notified with
your new email address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!
If you haven’t already heard about Gmail, it’s a new search-based
service that offers:
- Over 2,700 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
- Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
- No large, annoying ads–just small text ads and related pages that are
relevant to the content of your messages
To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service, check
out our new switch guide: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/
We’re still working every day to improve Gmail, so we might ask for your
comments and suggestions periodically. We hope you’ll like Gmail. We
do. And, it’s only going to get better.
The Gmail Team
(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them
into the address bar of your browser).