Ruby Test 0.5.0 has been released.
Ruby Test is a universal test harness for Ruby. It can handle any
compliant test framework, even running tests from multiple frameworks in
a single pass.
- home: http://rubyworks.github.com/rubytest
- code: http://github.com/rubyworks/rubytest
- mail: http://groups.google.com/group/rubyworks-mailinglist
This release improves the command line interface, the handling of
configuration and provides a mechinism for adding custom test observers.
The later can be used for things like mock library verifcation steps.
- Make CLI an actual class.
- Refactor configuration file lookup and support Confection.
- Add customizable test observer via new Advice class.