Ruby Test 0.4.0 has been released.
Ruby Test is a universal test harness for Ruby. It can handle any
compliant test framework, even running tests from multiple frameworks in
a single pass.
- home: http://rubyworks.github.com/rubytest
- code: GitHub - rubyworks/rubytest: Core API for Ruby Universal Test Harness
- mail: http://groups.google.com/group/rubyworks-mailinglist
This release primarily consists of implementation tweaks. The most
significant change is in support of exception priorities, which justify
the major verison bump.
- Add preliminary support for exception priorities.
- Capture output for TAP-Y/J reporters.