I’m having a weird problem:
[~/rails/hip]# rake routes
Missing these required gems:
ruby-openid >= 2.0.4
ruby 220.127.116.117 at /usr/bin/ruby
rubygems 1.3.1 at /home/mydomain/.gem/ruby/1.8, /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8
rake gems:install to install the missing gems.
I found it when trying to run a migration with rake.
BUT the ruby-openid gem is installed and is working in the application,
I can use it.
This is what I have in the environment.rb:
ENV[‘GEM_PATH’] = ‘/home/mydomain/ruby/gems’
Removing that causes the app not to start.
This is what I get with gem env:
- RUBYGEMS VERSION: 1.3.1
- RUBY VERSION: 1.8.6 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 287) [x86_64-linux]
- INSTALLATION DIRECTORY: /home/mydomain/ruby/gems
- RUBY EXECUTABLE: /usr/bin/ruby
- EXECUTABLE DIRECTORY: /home/mydomain/ruby/gems/bin
- RUBYGEMS PLATFORMS:
- GEM PATHS:
- GEM CONFIGURATION:
- :update_sources => true
- :verbose => true
- :benchmark => false
- :backtrace => false
- :bulk_threshold => 1000
- “gem” => “–remote --gen-rdoc --run-tests”
- “gemhome” => “/home/mydomain/ruby/gems”
- “gempath” =>
- “rdoc” => “–inline-source --line-numbers”
- REMOTE SOURCES:
Any hints anyone??
Btw it is funny that running gem which ruby-openid gives:
Can’t find ruby library file or shared library ruby-openid
But that should be ok, I get the same in my local environment.
Thank you in advance.