Greetings from ITM.
One of our direct client is looking for Ruby on Rails Developer full
Position: Ruby on Rails Developer
• Participates in defining and implementing technical direction.
• Performs or reviews software analysis, design, programming, testing,
debugging, and documentation for assigned projects.
• Works with support and documentation groups to provide technical and
user training and manuals for new systems and major system
• Participates on project teams for assigned software projects;
analyzes improvements and new applications and develops requirements
and specifications with team.
• Helps develop specification, program and documentation standards.
• Maintains functional operation of assigned production systems.
• Provides input to application manager on reviews of programmers and
programmer/analysts, and helps to identify training needs.
• Coordinates support for new programs and/or software applications.
• Makes significant contributions to the success of projects by
applying demonstrated knowledge through the hands-on writing of
• Effectively works with peers, team members, and other departments.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 7 years relevant
experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Possesses strong body of technical and/or application knowledge
• Strong Linux skills and MySQL knowledge are a plus
• Demonstrates broad scope of knowledge and strong skill base
• Ability to multi-task
• Above average initiative
• Capacity to abstract
Warm Regards | Alex Smith |
Information & Technology Management
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
can not be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a method to be removed. If you are not interested in receiving our
E-mails then please reply with a “REMOVE” in the subject line and
mention all the Email addresses to be removed with any E-mail
addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to you. I apologize for