Ruby on Rails Engineer - RoR - Software Engineer
We are looking for smart, motivated and mobile-savvy software engineers
to help strengthen, scale and evolve our proprietary messaging platform
- Ruby on Rails, Rails, Back-end development, PHP, Perl, Ruby, Java,
HTML, AJAX, UNIX/Linux,
MySql and erlang would be a plus!
- Knowledge of telephony protocols (SIP, RTP RTMP etc.) A plus
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with
- Must be flexible and able to work accurately in a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently and deliver on schedule with little
- Ability to quickly understand and articulate interactions in a complex
- Able to plan and execute own tasks in timely manner.
- Passionate about software development, willing to learn new
technology, self-motivated with high technical competency
Our office is located in sunny Venice Beach, California, a block from
the sand and surf (yep, we dress pretty casual around here). We offer
competitive compensation, provide full medical/dental/vision coverage,
and even help pay for your cellphone bill. We’re an all-mac shop, so
expect a MacBook Pro on your first day.
Send Resume to Eric @ [email protected]